to Dive in or to Swim off


 If life was an ocean, Would you dive in or swim off ? 
 There is misery  , pain , suffering as I dive deeper into this life. So much that I may suffocate, choke and maybe feel that if only I  had chosen the latter, things would have been simpler. BELIEVING   IGNORANCE COULD HAVE BEEN MY BLISS.

But its not all about me and even though I am in pain. ITS WORTH IT to stick around deep in this ocean.

Our story is pretty much written the same way. Life is everchanging but these stories are same. Crossing this ocean not looking deeper or even around just surviving and swimming. Ultimately meeting the death that awaits us.
But we cannot allow the story to be written for us,  because we don't have forever. Sometimes all we have is a single day. People keep telling me "you only live once" but they are wrong. You live every day but only die once. But to die is to be human And anything human is mentionable Anything mentionable is manageable.
Poetry, Beauty, Romance. Love , laughs hidden in these depths of ocean is what keeps us alive.These are what we stay alive for. We do not have forever.
I said it before and I will say it again. Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while. You could miss it.

                                                                            


                         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular

Goa

every GRAM of INSTAGRAM